How to apply & Fees
The Certificate is subject to limited enrolment. Registration is on a “first-come, first-served” basis.
In order to register, send to email@example.com
a) the registration form filled and signed
b) evidence of payment of the registration’s fees (Euro 550)
- REGISTRATION FEES
The fees, in the amount of Euro 550, must be paid by bank transfer to:
- Account Name: Università degli Studi Roma Tre
- Bank name: Banco BPM S.p.A.
- Bank Address: Viale Europa, 115 – Rome
- IBAN: IT05V 05034 03207 000000300010
- SWIFT Code (BIC): BAPPIT21A67
- Reason of the bank transfer to be indicated: “Dipartimento di Giurisprudenza – International Arbitration Certificate – First Name and Last Name”
The admission fees are exempted from VAT (art. 10 c. 1 n. 20 DPR 633/72). A special reduction on the fees is granted only to students and alumni of Università degli Studi Roma Tre and ELSA associates.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
Written cancellation received five business days prior to the course will be fully refunded (firstname.lastname@example.org). Cancellations after that time will entitle to a 50% refund. Substitutions will be considered.
The organizers reserve the right to amend the program at any stage. Full refund will be made in the event of cancellation of the Certificate by the organizers.
Applicants’ personal data will be treated by Roma Tre University according to D.Lgs. 196/2003